New Bakersfield store marks Red Ribbon’s first location in the Central California area. Located at 5624 Stockdale Highway, Bakersfield, California 93309, in the Stockdale Village shopping center, Red ribbon will be open seven days a week, from 8h00 – 9 p.m. Daily. While Red ribbon is best known for its selection of super tasty and beautifully made cakes – which for many Filipinos are a “must have” for a special occasion – it also offers a mouthwatering range of pastries that can be enjoyed every day.
For those who want a taste of the true taste of the Philippines, Red Ribbon offers several options that showcase the brand’s unique cultural heritage and culinary roots, including these bestsellers:
Cakes to share
- Supreme Mango Cake – The cake that made Red Ribbon wanted. This signature product is made with The Philippines’ the best mangoes, which many consider the sweetest in the world; it features three layers of fluffy white chiffon cake filled with white cream and golden mango frosting; it’s generously finished with additional mango chunks and topped with a maraschino cherry.
- Ube Overload Cake – This iconic Philippine confection features a deep purple hue, as it’s made with genuine Philippine ube halaya or purple yam, a native root that is a softer, more colorful version of taro; it’s covered with delicious white cream frosting and bright purple ube cake crumbs.
- Yema caramel cake – Soft and moist white muslin stuffed and covered with a yema caramel filling (Filipino cream) and finished with toasted cashews.
- Mamon butter– This sweet pastry offers the perfect mix of moist muslin and 100% butter for a melt-in-your-mouth treat.
- Cheese ensaimada – Red Ribbon’s signature pastry that offers a soft, chewy bread topped with butter, sugar and cheesy delicacies for the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors.
- Chicken empanadas – Savory dough generously filled with delicious chicken and a unique blend of spices, deliciously cooked until golden brown.
For those who just want to give their taste buds a unique twist to more familiar flavors, like chocolate and mocha, Red Ribbon offers several great options for special occasions and everyday enjoyment, including:
- Black Forest Cake – Layers of liqueur-soaked chocolate cake, bursting with cherries and maraschino cream, rich chocolate shavings and chocolate curls.
- Mocha Flan – Soft, rich mocha cake topped with a delicious creamy leche flan.
- Crunchy chocolate mocha – Chocolate chiffon cake filled with honeycomb candies in each layer; it’s finished with a rich mocha cream and topped with more honeycomb candy and chocolate shavings.
“For many Filipinos, no party, family reunion or special occasion is complete without a delicious cake or an inviting spread of baked goods from Red Ribbon,” said Agnes Briones, Business Unit Manager, Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Inc. “In addition to serving Bakersfield A close-knit Filipino community, we look forward to introducing our brand to new customers across the city who want to treat themselves and their families to an exciting new take on traditional favorite pastries. ”
Bakersfield Customers can enjoy their Red Ribbon baked goods through a variety of ordering options, including take out, or through the following online channels: the Red Ribbon Ordering app (available for download from the App Store and Google Play), the Red Ribbon website (redribbonbakeshop.us) and the DoorDash delivery platform. Red Ribbon also offers nationwide delivery.
Founded in The Philippines Over 40 years ago, Red Ribbon’s beautiful success story began with one mission: to create delicious and beautiful cakes that make every family celebration truly special. The bakery brand has since expanded its offering to include desserts for one and options to satisfy savory snacks.
For more information on Red Ribbon Bakeshop locations in the United States, featured menu items, and nationwide shipping details, please visit redribbonbakeshop.us; Red Ribbon fans can also follow the Facebook and Instagram pages for the latest news, including new products, upcoming store openings and specials.
About Red Ribbon Bakeshop
Since its founding in 1979, Red Ribbon Bakeshop Inc. has grown into one of the largest and fastest growing bakeries in the world. The Philippines. Over the past 40 years, the brand has offered superior tasting cakes and pastries and has proven to be a must-have for most Filipino families to mark every special occasion, celebration and milestone.
Today, the international bakery brand has over 450 total locations and over 30 bakeries across the United States with locations in California, Nevada, Washington, Hawaii, new York, New Jersey, Virginia, Texas, and Illinois. The Los Angeles Times has twice named the brand’s cakes as the “Best of LA” and Eater also named Red Ribbon Bakeshop one of the best restaurants for ube desserts in Las Vegas.
More recently, Red Ribbon was named to the “500 Best Chain Restaurants in America” list, which is published annually by Technomic, a leading restaurant research and consulting company. In addition, the red ribbon CaliforniaThe based manufacturing facility recently received its HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) certification. HACCP is an internationally recognized process control system that identifies places where hazards may arise in the food production process and sets in place the safety measures that a facility must take to prevent hazards from occurring.
About the Jollibee group
Jollibee Group is one of the fastest growing Asian restaurant companies in the world. It operates in 33 countries, with more than 5,800 stores worldwide with branches in The Philippines, United States, Canada, the People’s Republic of China, UK, Italy, Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Panama, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, and India.
Jollibee Group owns eight wholly owned brands (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red ribbon, Mang Inasal, King Yonghe, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Smashburger); five franchised stores (Burger King, Panda Express and PHO24 in The Philippines; Dunkin ‘and Tim Ho Wan in some territories of China); 80% ownership of The Coffee Bean and Tea leaf; 60% stake in the SuperFoods group which owns Highlands Coffee and PHO24; and a 50% interest in a joint venture established to operate and develop Yoshinoya in The Philippines. Yoshinoya is one of the world’s largest and most recognized Japanese restaurant brands and is the company’s first-ever Japanese food chain.
Jollibee Group, through its subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte. Ltd. (JWPL) owns a 100% stake in Titan Dining LP, a private equity fund that ultimately owns the Tim Ho Wan brand. It also has a joint venture with the THW group to open and operate THW restaurants in mainland China. Jollibee Group also has a commercial enterprise with an award winning chef Rick bayless for Tortazo, a Mexican fast food company in United States.
The Jollibee group has been named The Philippines’ most admired company by the Asian Wall Street Journal for ten years. He was also honored as one of the asia Fab 50 Companies and among the best employers in the world according to Forbes. In 2020, Gallup awarded the Jollibee Group the Exceptional Workplace Award, making it the first Philippines-based company to receive this honor.
Jollibee Group has developed brands that provide delicious dining experiences to its customers around the world, in line with its mission to serve tasty food and spread the joy of eating to everyone.
To learn more about the Jollibee group, visit www.jollibeegroup.com.
SOURCE Ruban Rouge Boulangerie Inc