NEW YORK, May 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global market for processed potato products is expected to grow at a volume CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period (2022-2032), according to analysis by Persistence Market Research.
Packaging is essential in persuading customers to buy a product. The attractive and appealing appearance of a product drives consumer demand. The major players in the market are focusing on making their new product lines more attractive as per the innovative trends through Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms. As product packaging design acts as a silent advertisement, companies are changing the packaging of existing potato products.
Frito-Lay’s Lays, for example, changed the look and color of the packaging for all of its existing processed potato chip products. He changed the positioning and size of the brand on the packaging, as well as the photograph of the chip to a top-down angle image.
Consumption of processed potato products is high, including mashed potatoes, loaded sweet potatoes, and smoked and fried potatoes. Ready-to-eat, frozen and ready-to-cook meals are increasingly popular as customers seek to reduce the time they spend in the kitchen. Children enjoy processed potato products such as hash browns, mashed potatoes, french fries and tater tots. These products can also be included in school lunches, making them a convenient choice for parents, especially working mothers.
Request for Sample Copy of Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/30824
Key insights from market research
- The processed potato products market is expected to grow at CAGRs of 8.4% and 3.2% in East Asia & Pacific and Europerespectively, until 2032.
- the Middle East and Africa The market for processed potato products is currently pegged at 3,442 metric tons.
- Retail sales of processed potato products are increasing as the retail sector expands at a rapid pace around the world. Foodservice sales to North America and Europe increased by 39.7% and 20.3% respectively in 2022.
- Instant mashed potatoes, organic potatoes and baked potato chips are just a few of the processed potato products that are expected to gain traction over the next few years. Consumer product choices are influenced by current trends such as the shift to organic and non-GMO foods.
- COVID-19 has disrupted the supply and value chain of processed potato products. However, the market is expected to witness significant growth as economies open up in the post-pandemic situation.
Get customized report as per your requirement: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/30824
“Manufacturers can benefit from the introduction of processed potato products that offer health benefits as well as taste. However, the growing popularity of low-carb diets, such as the keto diet, may pose a significant threat to product sales,” says a persistence market. Research analyst.
The major manufacturers of processed potato products mainly focus on new product development programs to improve the quality of their products and increase their distribution and production facilities. These key manufacturers also participate in various exhibitions and events around the world to increase awareness of their products.
- In December 2020McCain Foods has invested approximately 200 million US dollars establish a new potato manufacturing factory in Yangling agriculture high-tech development zone in China Shanxi Province. This plant in China will increase the company’s capacity and improve its sales in the East Asia Region.
- In January 2020Walker’s Crisps and PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay have acquired a majority stake in Senselet Food Processing, an Ethiopian crisp manufacturer.
Get Full Access to Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/30824
Explore more valuable insights
Persistence Market Research in its new report offers an unbiased analysis of the global processed potato products market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period 2022-2032.
The study offers compelling insights based on Type (Fries & Juliennes, Dehydrated, Frozen, Canned Potatoes, Others), Application (Ready-to-Cook Products, Meals, Snacks), and Distribution Channel (Retail , food services), across six major regions of the world.
On Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses soar high, regardless of the turbulence encountered due to the financial/natural crises.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, he presents market solutions by putting himself in the shoes of the companies/customers long before they themselves have a boost in the market. The proactive approach followed by the experts of Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients to get their hands on technical-commercial information in advance, so that the subsequent action plan can be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
USA Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York CityNY 10007
UNITED STATES – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
Email: [email protected]
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/processed-potato-products-market-set-to-reach-a-valuation-of-us-131-8-bn-by-2032 – -market-research-persistence-301548777.html
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. ltd.