According to current reports and data analysis, the global gluten-free products market was valued at USD 4.35 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 8.51 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.7%. Gluten is a protein naturally present in cereals such as wheat, barley, rye and spelled. Gluten is made up of two main proteins called glutenin and gliadin, of which gliadin is primarily responsible for most health problems. When mixed with water the mixture results in a glue-like dough, it imparts a soft and chewy yet elastic texture to the dough, in fact the name gluten is derived from the gluten-like property of the glue that this protein has. This property provides a springy, soft, chewy texture and ability to rise when baked into the dough; however, the consumption of gluten can create health problems in some people. Moreover, excessive consumption of these products can lead to serious health problems like sensitivity, wheat allergy and celiac disease. According to the World Gastroenterology Organization (WGO), celiac disease affects people of all age groups, including adults and the elderly, while more than 70% of newly diagnosed and established patients are over 20 years. It is the diet that has the potential to cause intestinal damage by damaging the lining of the small intestine. For celiac patients, even a small proportion of gluten can release antibodies resulting in an attack of the gut. Rising disposable income and awareness of the side effects of excessive drinking are expected to boost the industry.
Get an example of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2069
The research report provides details of major companies in the global Gluten-Free Products market, along with the global position, financial status, license agreement, product and service portfolio, and revenue contribution of each player in the market. market. The major market players are focused on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and acquire a solid footing in the market.
The increasing inclination of consumers towards functional, organic and probiotic-based foods and beverages is giving impetus to the growth of the global food and beverage industry. Various studies have come up with health benefits associated with “ethnic” and organic food products. These foods improve cardiovascular health, improve arthritis, digestive issues, and other inflammatory conditions. Consumers are increasingly focusing on conscious eating and consuming foods for health and well-being. Changing consumer eating and eating habits are driving brand owners and new entrants to introduce healthy food options. Several Clean Label products have been introduced to the market and consumer curiosity for new products is immense
Growing middle class consumers with rising incomes in developing countries such as India and China will drive the growth of the food and beverage market. Additionally, growing consumer preference for purchasing food and beverages from online platforms due to variety, cost and time saving will favor the market size till 2027.
Some of the major market players are listed below:
- Kraft Heinz Company (USA),
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (USA),
- Pinnacle Foods Inc. (USA),
- General Mills, Inc. (USA),
- Kellogg Company (USA),
- Hero SA (Switzerland),
- Barilla GER Fratelli SPA (Italy),
- Pasia Plc (Finland),
- Genius Foods (UK),
- Warburtons (UK).
Get more information about this report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gluten-free-products-market
Market segmentation :
The global Gluten Free Products industries are also studied based on major segments and examines the dominating product and application segments in detail. The report aims to assist the reader to benefit from the growth prospects existing in the market in the global Gluten Free Products industries. It offers key insights into the drivers and restraints influencing major segments of the global gluten-free products industries.
Gluten-free products market segmentation based on Product outlook
- Baked goods
- Pizza & Pasta
- Desserts & Savory
- Dairy products
- Meat and meat substitutes
Gluten-free products market segmentation based on Source Perspectives
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Rice & Corn
- Dairy and meat products
- Lentils, legumes and beans
Gluten-free products market segmentation based on Distribution Channel Insights
- Conventional stores
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Hospitals and pharmacies
For comprehensive coverage, the report examines the growth prospects, opportunities and challenges. The market report considers various key factors across major regions.
Gluten-Free Products Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Key Features of the Global Gluten-Free Products Market:
- The report offers detailed estimates at regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
- The report provides accurate details of market manufacturers/suppliers, company overview, price analysis, financial position, product portfolio and gross profit of major companies.
- Company profiling with current expansion strategies, revenue generation and recent developments.
- Optimal strategic initiatives for new market players.
- Manufacturing process, suppliers, cost, production and consumption rates, mode of transportation and cost structuring, and value chain analysis.
- The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological developments.
Request report customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2069
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer customization of reports according to customer requirements. Please contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the most suitable report as soon as possible.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- Which key players are operating in the global gluten-free products market?
- What key factors are expected to hinder the revenue growth of the Global market?
- What market size is the global gluten-free products market expected to reach through the forecast period?
- Which application segment revenue is expected to grow at a rapid CAGR between 2021 and 2028?
- Which region is expected to represent a robust revenue share throughout the forecast period?
- Which regional segment is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period?
- What CGAR revenue is the global gluten-free products market expected to register during the forecast period?
- What are the key findings of Porter’s Five Force analysis on the gluten-free products market?
Browse for details:
Humic-Based Biostimulants Market
Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen Market
Industrial margarine market
industrial starch market
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts in various areas of expertise.
Business Development Manager
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
Email: [email protected]