With the increase in the standard of living of the people, more and more people began to prefer healthy products and to reduce them.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, November 28, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Based on current analysis of reports and data, the Gluten-free products market was valued at $ 4.35 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $ 8.51 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 7.7%. Gluten is a protein naturally found in food grains such as wheat, barley, rye and spelled. Gluten is made up of two main proteins called glutenin and gliadin, of which gliadin is primarily responsible for most health problems. When mixed with water, the mixture results in the formation of a paste similar to glue, it gives a soft and chewy and yet elastic texture to the dough. In fact, the name of gluten is derived from the glue property that this protein possesses.
The food industry is involved in the transformation of food raw materials into consumer food products. The sector includes groceries, oils and fats, food additives, functional foods and beverages, canned foods, packaged foods, natural and natural foods, baby food, animal feed, syrups, baked goods, carbonated drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, energy drinks and packaging. Companies in this industry are looking for food innovations that meet changing consumer preferences for flavors and global varieties. Contactless transactions, the open kitchen concept, ghost kitchens and e-commerce trends (especially during Covid 19) are reshaping the food and beverage industry.
Get a free sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2069
Key players operating in the industry:
The main participants are Kraft Heinz Company (United States), The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (United States), Pinnacle Foods Inc. (United States), General Mills, Inc. (United States) and Kellogg Company ( United States), Hero AG (Switzerland), Barilla GER Fratelli SPA (Italy), Pasia Plc (Finland), Genius Foods (United Kingdom) and Warburtons (United Kingdom).
Other key findings from the report suggest:
• The market for gluten-free products is growing at a CAGR of 0% in Europe, followed by North America and Asia-Pacific, with a CAGR of 7.8% and 7.4%, respectively. The high prevalence of celiac disease in the population is expected to boost the industry.
• Since 2018, the bakery products segment has dominated the products market, which holds 44.1% of the global market. The North American regional market is the main source of revenue for this product segment, followed by the Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
• The Dairy Products market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period 2019-2027. However, side effects and associated costs are a major challenge for the growth of the industry.
• The Pizza and Pasta segment was valued at USD 696.2 million and is expected to reach USD 1,232.8 million by 2027. Pasta is expected to experience strong demand in European countries, particularly in Italy, France, Spain and Germany.
• Major players adopt various strategies such as partnerships, expansion, new product launches, new line launches and mergers and acquisitions. For example, Conagra Brands acquired Pinnacle Foods Inc., with the goal of expanding its business and market share.
• According to a study, 3 million people in the United States suffer from celiac disease, which means that one in 133 people suffer from this serious bowel disease. However, only 1 in 4,700 people are officially diagnosed when the rest do not know it. making them sick.
Request a personalized PDF of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2069
The growth of the food and beverage industry is mainly attributed to the increase in the world population, the increasing demand for food products, the increase in agricultural activities in the world and the increase in food sales. packaged and processed. The industry’s revenue growth is also fueled by factors such as increasing demand for organic food products, increasing demand for natural food ingredients and additives, and increasing imports and exports of food and beverages. drinks around the world. Technological advancements in food processing and packaging solutions, the growing number of online food delivery companies and increasing disposable income of consumers around the world are further contributing to the growth of this industry.
Market segmentation :
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Bakery products
• Pizzas and pasta
• Desserts and savory
• Dairy products
• Meat and meat substitutes Corticosteroids
Source Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Oil seeds and legumes
• Rice and corn
• Dairy and meat products
• Lentils, legumes and beans
Distribution Channel Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Conventional stores
• Hotels and restaurants
• Hospitals and pharmacies
Regional Outlook (Revenue USD Million; 2017-2027)
• North America
o United States
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
• Latin America
Browse the full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gluten-free-products-market
Key questions addressed in the report
1. What will the market size and growth rate be during the forecast year?
2. What are the key factors driving the global Gluten Free Products market?
3. What are the risks and challenges facing the market?
4. Who are the key players in the global Gluten Free Products market?
5. What are the trend factors influencing market shares?
6. What are the main results of Porter’s five forces model?
7. What are the global opportunities for developing the Global Gluten Free Products market?
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get sections by chapter or report coverage by region for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
Read blogs from reports and data:
The 10 best brands of cigarettes and the dominant trends in the tobacco industry @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-cigarette-brands
Top 10 Fireworks Manufacturers in the World | The Ultimate Guide to Buying Fireworks for Every Occasion @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-fireworks-manufacturers-in-the-world
Top 10 massage chair brands that make a difference in personal care @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-massage-chairs-brands
Top 10 Companies Offering the Best Water Purification Systems for Households @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-water-purifying-systems
Top 10 Wearable Payment Technology Brands Leading the Contactless Revolution @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-wearable-payment-technology-brands
Top 10 Artificial Turf Companies In The World Redefining The Way Games Are Played @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-artificial-turf-companies
Top 10 Beard Oil Brands: The Ultimate Guide to Beard Care @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blog/top-10-beard-oil-brands
About reports and data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
+91 90210 91709
write us here