DUBLIN, March 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Same-Day Delivery Services Market Report 2022 by, Type, Type of Service, Mode of Transportation, Application” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report provides strategists, marketers, and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global same-day delivery services market. This report focuses on the high growth Same Day Delivery Services market.
The report gives a guide to the Same Day Delivery Services market that will shape and change our lives over the next decade and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to buy
- Get a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering over 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus diminishes.
- Create regional and national strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform your competition using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against leading competitors.
- Use relationships between key data sets for better strategy.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for same-day delivery services? What is the relationship between the market and the overall economy, demographics and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market in the future? The global Same Day Delivery Services market report answers all these questions and more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces historical and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market in the context of the broader market for same-day delivery services and compares it to other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size (in billions of dollars) covering both historical market growth, influence of COVID-19 virus and its growth forecast.
- Market segmentations break down the market into sub-markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the market size by geography and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, major developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares and a description of the major companies. The main financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The Same Day Delivery Services market section of the report provides context. It compares the same-day delivery services market with other segments of the same-day delivery services market by size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes the proportion of GDP, expenditure per capita, comparison of indicators of same-day delivery services.
Key Players of Same Day Delivery Services Market are A1 Express Services Inc., 1-800Courier Delivery Services, FedEx Corporation, Aramex, United Parcel Service, Deliv, DHL Group, Same Day Delivery Inc., Naparex, Aztec Messenger LLC , Amazon. Logistics, DC Express Inc., CitySprint, Prestige Delivery Systems Inc, TForce Final Mile, American Expediting, Econo-Courier, Power Link Expedite, Competitive Courier Service, BKS SameDay Courier and Jet Delivery Inc.
The global same-day delivery services market is expected to grow from $5.14 billion in 2021 for $6.43 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.1%. The growth is primarily due to businesses resuming operations and adjusting to the new normal while recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which previously led to restrictive lockdown measures involving social distancing, remote work and the closure of business activities that have resulted in operational challenges. The market should reach $13.32 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 20.0%.
The same-day delivery services market includes sales of same-day delivery services by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that are committed to providing the delivery services within 24 hours. Same day delivery is a faster option and is often done when the item being delivered is perishable or urgent. Customer satisfaction, increased efficiency, reduced shipping costs, increased customer confidence, reduced vehicle expenses, etc. are all advantages of this service.
The main types of same-day delivery services are Business-to-Business (B2B); business to consumer (B2C); Customer to customer (C2C). B2B (Business to Business) exchanges products between two or more companies such as producers, distributors and retailers. The different types of services include international, domestic and are transported by various modes such as air, road, railway, intermodal. It is used in retail, e-commerce, healthcare, manufacturing, and other applications.
The development of the e-commerce industry is expected to contribute to the growth of the same-day delivery services market. The e-commerce industry has transformed the process of buying and selling goods. It is growing rapidly due to increasing population density and urbanization, use of smartphones and tablets, availability of internet access, adoption of digitalization and online payment methods, faster shopping options, lower costs, reduced travel costs and time, and convenience.
The demand for same-day delivery is increasing as same-day delivery becomes a more popular shipping option for people shopping online. For example, in 2021, India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) registered $8.3 billion of Indian e-commerce GMV during the festive season in 2020, up 66% from the previous year’s festive season. Additionally, in 2021, the U.S. Census Bureau of the Department of Commerce estimated $222.5 billion Retail e-commerce sales in the United States during the second quarter of 2021. There was an increase of 3.3% compared to the first quarter of 2021. Therefore, the development of the e-commerce industry is driving the growth of the same-day delivery services market.
Technological advancements are gaining popularity in the same day delivery service market. The major players operating in the same-day delivery services industry are focusing on developing technological advancements in their services to meet the growing demand for same-day delivery of goods and services. For example, in April 2021Domino’s, a global pizza delivery company, and Nuro, a leading autonomous delivery company, have launched a fully autonomous on-road robotic pizza delivery vehicle called Nuro’s R2 robot for pizza delivery in Houston. Also in July 2021, Yandex Self-Driving Group announced a partnership with GrubHub for robotic food delivery on college campuses. The robots will use self-driving technologies such as autonomous navigation on sidewalks, crosswalks and pedestrians to reach areas of campus that are not accessible to cars.
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the same-day delivery services market
3. Same Day Delivery Services Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Same Day Delivery Services
5. Same Day Delivery Services Market Size and Growth
5.1. Global historical same-day delivery services market, 2016-2021, in billion dollars
5.1.1. Market Drivers
5.1.2. Market Constraints
5.2. Global Same-Day Delivery Services Market Forecast, 2021-2026F, 2031F, Billion USD
5.2.1. Market Drivers
5.2.2. Market Constraints
6. Same Day Delivery Services Market Segmentation
6.1. Global same-day delivery services market, segmentation by type, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billions of dollars
- Business to business (B2B)
- Business to consumer (B2C)
- Customer to customer (C2C)
6.2. Global same-day delivery services market, segmentation by type of service, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billions of dollars
6.3. Global Same-Day Delivery Services Market, Segmentation by Mode of Transportation, Historical & Forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, USD Billion
- Airlines companies
6.4. Global same-day delivery services market, segmentation by application, history and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, billions of dollars
- Health care
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Same Day Delivery Services Market
7.1. Global same-day delivery services market, split by region, historical and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, in USD billion
7.2. Global same-day delivery services market, split by country, historical and forecast, 2016-2021, 2021-2026F, 2031F, in USD billion
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ee4oru
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets